The Cutest Heritage Coffee House

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Just a few weeks ago, Martin and I were craving a little adventure - but we were both tired from a busy week and wanted to stay as local as possible. We found the perfect spot! We visited Boothroyd Coffee House in Surrey and it was possibly the most darling heritage coffee house I've ever been to. Highly recommend if you're local. It was quiet, relaxed and filled with so much character, and made for the most memorable Sunday afternoon. I had an expresso and the most delicious veggie bagel sandwich, and honestly felt like I was on a set for the coziest Hallmark film. So idyllic! 

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

We stayed for a couple hours, also grabbed a cookie, and I grabbed a second expresso. Haha, did I mention I was tired from a busy week?! ;) As for Boothroyd Heritage Coffee... I think what I loved most was the fact that we were in a house. You can sit in different nooks and rooms, each has a slightly different feel, and it's insanely cozy. People were relaxing with friends, reading or catching up on work and had their laptops with them. Martin & I are going to Fort Langley next (so easy now that it's only 25 minutes away) and I'm excited to explore the coffee shops there as well.

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

For our coffee shop adventure, I wore my favourite Hill House nap dress dupe from Amazon. I'm obsessed! I've been wearing dresses non-stop lately and don't see myself stopping any time soon. Now that the weather is cooling... I'd love to start pairing my dresses with my J.Crew houndstooth blazer and sneakers, or a cute pair of booties. Or even a super cozy cardigan! I also met with my photographer this past weekend and I'm sooo excited to say I've started photographing my outfits and daily looks again. Can't wait for outfit posts to become a regular feature on my blog (who remembers my Girl & Closet days??). Let me know if there's anything else you'd love to see! xo

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

Boothroyd Heritage Coffee House

Shop My Outfit: