Visiting The Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Can you believe this was my first year going to an apple orchard?! We had so much fun! I originally wanted to bring our sweet little pup, Ms. Poppy, and in an apple sweater no less. But in the end, I'm glad we left her at home. I'm quite certain we would have been overwhelmed taking photos and "trying" to keep an eye on our pup. Knowing Poppy, she'd be running to meet & greet, well, pretty much everyone. She loves the people, and the kids. Other dogs... not so much. Haha!

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

This year, I'm delighted to say, we've gotten such a wonderful jump start on our autumnal festivities. For my first apple picking experience... I decided on The Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms. It's one of my all time favourites (we've gone there for their pumpkin patch in previous years), and their apples were delicious. We chose to take one of their smaller bags home and I loved having apples to snack on throughout the week + we ended up making the most delicious apple crisp. Excited to have two things checked off my Fall Bucket List. Whoo-hoo!

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

While there, we also walked by the pumpkin patch (how could we not!), grabbed mini apple cider donuts, visited the goats, and relaxed at Taves Estate Cidery as well. Oh my gosh! The cidery was so charming & idyllic, and I'd love to go again this fall in a cozy coat and a gorgeous pair of J.Crew boots. Why yes, I'm 100% that girl that's always dreaming up all the outfits. Haha! It's half the fun.

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

As for my apple picking outfit? I wore my new J.Crew dress, which I love. It's so flattering, the colours are so autumnal and I can't wait to wear it again in cooler months paired with this blazer and a pair of booties. My sandals are Steve Madden and ultra comfy, though next year, I'd love to add these to my wardrobe - such a great Hermes dupe. Lastly, my sunglasses are Chanel and they're a new buy. Haven't done an unboxing yet... but perhaps that's something I can put on the docket if you'd be interested! xo

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Apple Barn at Taves Family Farms

Shop My Outfit: